That's what my dad said when I told him I was going to keep a blog while studying abroad. Well, I guess I don't "do" blogs either. They're not really my thing, but hopefully some of you, other than my dad, will read about some of my adventures in Bolivia.
So here it is. My blog. I would like to pre-apologize for any future non sequitur posts. As many of you already know about me, my train of thought tends to be all over the place when I get excited about something! And, hopefully, I will be insanely excited every time I write about some little or huge adventure. SOOOO GET READY! I'll do my best to make it interesting and make it seem like I'm telling you the story like I would in person, with the Erica-isms and everything!
Just so you know, I will arrive in Cochabamba, Bolivia at 7:45am on Jan. 26th. Until then, I will be packing. URGH!!! I've already unpacked and repacked a few times. Gosh, I can't wait to FINALLY unpack in Cochabamba.
Nos vemos!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.